This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    The next card is the Hanged Man. Please make your gasping breaths as realistic as possible ....
    The river under this bridge is cold. And deep!

Didn't you say Hung?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I drew my own deck, using blank cards and sharpies. Pics available upon request.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        The river under this bridge is cold. And deep!

Didn't you say Hung?
        No... a card of the Hung Man would be very different indeed...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          No... a card of the Hung Man would be very different indeed...
          ...I've just thought of an idea for a very different Tarot set...
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I don't know if any of you mean these, but my family used to use them to play this game.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Oh yes. That game was once considered the national game of France. A trick-taking game with a scoring mechanism I don't understand, and with no regard for the divinatory aspect of the cards.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

….and has now been replaced as the national game of France by white-flag waving...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                X