Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"But it's not fair!" *whine-whine* (longish)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    If I recall the Star Trek TOS episodes correctly, that would be the reality were everyone was evil. Hmmm... Can we join you? The SCs would definitely get what they deserve.
    Yup Mirror, Mirror
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      (i'd post the other pics i saw but really... the grey pants kinda stretched the concept of "family film" )
      That might be a decent alternate definition. I mean, families do start from that general area.

Comment

"That's not fair..."

You want fair? Go see a referee or a judge.

Life's not fair. Deal with it.

And by the way, expecting people to pay their rent and be responsible for doing so, and not expect the apartment management to hold their hand through the process, and be expected to pay the full rent, even if a roommate bailed? Totally fair. And part of being an adult.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
          My husband still can't understand why women my age still have this thing for the young Bowie and he gets annoyed and uncomfortable when it's brought up. So I mention it occasionally, just because.
          I have to say, if I had the choice between a younger brother and the Goblin king, I'd totes choose the goblin king every time. Ohhhh mmmyyyyy

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
            You mean the magical Bowie Bulge that one cannot help but stare at whenever it's within the frame?
            Which is why they call him the gobblin' king...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Life's not fair. Deal with it.
              Or, as The Beast puts it in Transmetropolitan:

"Life sucks. Wear a hat."
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Yay, another Transmetro fan! XD
                The Fella has all save one of the graphic novels. Couple years back, Darrick Robertson was here for a convention, and I got a signed black an white print of Spider Jerusalem for The Fella. He was overjoyed!
                Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  I'm afraid you didn't get it; the quote was from Labyrinth.
                  I knew that sounded familiar. Haven't watched that in quite a while. Had to start refusing to watch it with my daughter years ago - her favourite movie, and watching it with her was SO annoying, as I swear, she had the entire dialog memorized, and would simply talk over all the characters

All these years later, she still loves David Bowie & barn owls

Madness takes it's toll....
                  Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
                    All these years later, she still loves David Bowie & barn owls
                    Can't fault her taste...!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X