Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like someone is jealous of a certain flute.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
      If she was in the USA I would've told her to go check out the local Chinese food place. Christmas is one of their best days next to New Year's Eve.
      Or, if she wants a traditional American Christmas dinner, try a TA/Petro location with a buffet.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        It would be ruined because I would realize that I had to go home after the holiday
        We would call that "Ruining Boxing Day."
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Shannon Doherty?
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
            Shannon Doherty?
            Hey, he said don't judge him.

Comment

Shannen Doherty is hot. She's nuts, she's a bitch, but she is smokin'.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                And the "crackers" I make are from toilet paper tubes wrapped up with candy inside.
                I would say no thanks if you handed me one. Them rolls have been in THERE... YUCK! lol

Comment

Hey, fecal matter's everywhere anyway, Mythbusters proved that. You're no worse off with a TP tube than a wrapping paper tube (which I have also used).
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

customerruinsmylife, I have no idea how you manage to work with customers the way you do. The way you get talked to, I think I'd go on a tirade after a month. And I've been in customer service nearly 25 years.

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                      "Dear, the last time you ate Caroline's food you had diarrhea for a week..."

I bet no one gets this one.
                      "You know what, ma? You know what I'm going to get you for Christmas next year? A big wooden cross...so the next time you feel underappreciated for all of your sacrifices for this family, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it!

Spacey and Leary have a serious competition between each other for best lines out of that movie...

"Great.....I just beat up Santa Claus!"

"Maybe Santa Claus will take a *expletive deleted* cruise to Jamacia with the Easter Bunny and you can eat your own lousy cooking......OW!" (I loved that guy too)

"We are gonna open up presents now...not midnight, now. Why? Because we are adults, and we can open up presents....WHENEVER WE WANT!

Comment

My favorite was Spacey's little tantrum...

Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, EXCUSE ME!!! The corpse still has the floor.

There's also the outgoing rant by Leary. As NSFW as anything.

That second line of yours wasn't Leary or Spacey, by the way. It was...who was that guy? George somebody?
                        My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Based on the remarks here, I have ordered The Ref. Will it replace Bad(der) Santa as my favorite Christmas movie? We will see.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Saw The Ref in the theater, and while I haven't seen it since, thought it was freakin' hilarious at the time.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Ironclad, be careful not to have any kids in the room when you're watching it. As I said, it's very NSFW....unkidfriendly...and so on.

I wish I could find a copy of the Ref, I think I'll check Amazon...
                              My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                                I wish I could find a copy of the Ref, I think I'll check Amazon...
                                In case you haven't found it already, here ya go!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X