This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remembered this SC.

I just remembered this guy, biggest creep I have ever met and that is saying a lot. I work at a game store which also has an internet cafe. For our regular customers, we provide an internet account which they can "bank" time on for later at a cheaper cost than regular. This "gentleman" (approx. 45 years old with graying hair) came in for the first time a couple of years ago, started using the internet on a regular basis, so we set him up with an account. He was well dressed and well mannered so we had no initial problems with him. This is until he showed us his website as well as his business card. On the website (no joking, perfectly serious) he claimed that he was Jesus Christ. His business card said that he was a Psychic and that he did "readings" for people. We banned him from the store after he started hitting on all the pretty female customers and all our regular female internet users, he totally creeped them out. We later found out that he was banned from all the surrounding bars and pubs because of his treatment of the female customers and staff. Friends told me later that they had seen him outside a pub offering readings for people and practicing his Tai Chi in the middle of the night.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."
Working...
X