This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bonnie Bitch View Post
    BB: <said with all seriousness>Ma'am, how do you change channels when you're watching TV?

Cust: I don't know. I just press buttons.
    omg... Millions of voices cried out and were suddenly silenced. Oh wait, those were my brain cells. Yikes. Talk about dumb.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

My head immediately slammed to my desk. This is along the same lines of asking them to goto a website or check their email, when they called in because they couldn't do either and you fixed it. Well, how do you normally do it? "I just click here, and here, and here." Can you look at the screen with your eyes and describe what shows up for me, or what you are clicking on? How many people don't know what version of Windows they have, or that they use Outlook Express, despite the splash screens that come up.

Comment

Actual call
        Me: Thank you for calling ...
        SC: Hey, it's fixed. Thanks.
        Me: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
        SC: No, I'm good. Thanks again.
        "If ignorance is bliss, then I work in Heaven."

Comment

My little brother is doing the computer thing...working for Intel right now and all that. Anyway, he's the one we all call when we need help, and yes, we get charged. LOL

I can't remember the exact circumstances, my SIL told me about this. Apparently my little sister called because she was having trouble with her laptop. He's like, ok, this is an easy fix, just do this, this, and this.

My lil sis:

Bro: Ooookay, do this......got it?...now do this....okay? Alright, now this last thing.

Lil sis:

SIL watches with restrained laughter as my brother's head hits the desk repeatedly, and she hears my lil sis yell, "What the hell was that?" into the phone.

Bro: That was my head hitting the desk. Now give the phone to your boyfriend.
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth DarthRetard View Post
            y=mx+b, right? or are we talking like, slope form, not slope intercept form?
            Isn't m in that equation the slope? Or am I crazy?
            On topic: Mom used to ask me all the time about the shortcut keys I told her for Word, so she could copy and paste her newsletters into her email. I wrote them down fr her more often than I can remember, hell, I had her write them down more than once. But still, every week, she'd ask again.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
            X