This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    But I wasn't at all looking forward to what you intended doing with it...
    But ... don't you like surprises?
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
      But ... don't you like surprises?
      Like the hat rabbit in Twilight Zone?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I don't know about him, but the label is in Calibri font, either 8 or 9 point type (I forget off the top of my head; the others are 10).
        It's 9-point type, for the record.

I will send the list when I get home from work tonight. I was going to get it ready to go last night but, well, I couldn't get my $#!% together.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The list has been sent!

If you have not received it, check your spam folder. If you still have not received it, PM me.
          If you have any trouble with the attachment, PM me or reply to the email. I can re-send it, or send it in a different format (Word or Excel).

There are 17 people on the list, which means you each should be sending 16 cards for a total of 272.

Please post in this thread who you have received cards from, so I can keep track. I want to see a 16 in place of all these 0s!

Received so far:
          0 from Aethian
          0 from Android Kaeli
          0 from BookstoreEscapee
          0 from csquared
          0 from Dreamstalker
          0 from EricKei
          0 from Ghel
          0 from Ironclad Alibi
          0 from Irving Patrick Freleigh
          0 from Kit-Ginevra
          0 from Kristev
          0 from KuariKaydrith
          0 from Pixelated
          0 from Ree
          0 from Sandman
          0 from smileyeagle1021
          0 from taxguykarl
          0 of 272 (0.0%)

Comment

I got the List of Doom, I'll hopefully have the international ones sent out by Friday.
            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

I ordered stamps online last week. Still waiting for them...

(Wouldn't it be ironic if my cards were late because the post office took too long to send me stamps..?)

Comment

Just printed the labels, stamped the US addresses and am now signing the cards. Sent them out this afternoon. As this is the smallest batch I can recall, I finished sooner than expected.
                Last edited by taxguykarl; 12-02-2020, 10:32 PM.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I've got the list, and plenty of cards! Now I just need to fill them out and head to the post office to buy stamps before I put them all into the post.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    As this is the smallest batch I can recall
                    Last year was only 15.

Comment

• I have everything but cards all set. Planning for this weekend.
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• By the way, who is it that is notorious for putting piles of glitter in their cards? just asking...for um... no particular reason
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          By the way, who is it that is notorious for putting piles of glitter in their cards? just asking...for um... no particular reason
                          I can't think of anyone here who would do such a thing...

Comment

By the way, who is it that is notorious for putting piles of glitter in their cards? just asking...for um... no particular reason
                            It wasn't me. But I do have your special card all set to go. I just need to get the international stamp.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I think there's at least one that does it...sometimes two. Not naming them haha

Comment

• Got an email that my stamps shipped today...I only ordered them a week ago...

Comment

Working...
                                X