This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know your American cities?

Simple. Name the top 50 US cities by population. It's nastier than it looks. I got 35/50...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I don't know that I'd do that well without a lot of help from Google, and I live in this country.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I think some people would be challenged just to name 50 US cities, much less the most populated ones.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'm sure I could name fifty US cities, but there's no way I could pick out which were more highly populated, and I'd doubt I'd get all of the top fifty.

Comment

I tried going through the state capitals but many of them weren't in there. Others I thought were all part of the same metropolitan area,not big enough as separate cities.
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X