This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even have a witty comment.

I just stood at the counter at a pizza place, waiting for my pizza, and had to listen to a woman who could not grasp the difference between a personal pizza/pie and a single slice. No, really. The guy working there tried to explain it for a solid 6 or 7 minutes and could not get through to her. She then asked him if the slice was "the one that was cut up or not."

Ow ow ow my brain.

She had a small child with her, emitting a sound at a frequency somewhere between a fire alarm and a dog whistle, and I am baffled by how she managed to reproduce.

Oh no...they're reproducing asexually!! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

no seriously, that killed part of my brain...
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't it easier to reproduce if you're not smart enough to understand complex topics like birth control, personal accounting, and the art of pizza making?

Comment

I think people are more surprised that the offspring survive.

Comment

Quoth Taboo View Post
          She had a small child with her, emitting a sound at a frequency somewhere between a fire alarm and a dog whistle, and I am baffled by how she managed to reproduce.
          Turkey baster.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Turkey baster.
            Soon you'll need to show an ID to buy those things.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I think after the first few tries I would think I was being punked and either hang up or ignore the woman/take the next customer.

Ok, if it was someone who had never tasted or knew what pizza was, then I could understand, but what are the odds of that?

Comment

Working...
              X