Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping Shenanigans: Hellmouth Edition!! (or, Lupo needs a drink...or 12) LONG!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Daemonmonkey View Post
    Mmmmm, tamales.... Too bad we don't get them here.
    Here, http://www.nationwidecandy.com/bueno...-mx1-bueno.htm

Bueno is local and they are really, really good. http://www.buenofoods.com/
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

And when shall Lupo be coming over and sharing her delightful beverages?

And please complain. Please? An honest and truthful complaint is the only way stores (or transit officials) know when their staff isn't behaving correctly. The SCO thing is a huge stabbity-stabbity peeve of mine. It drives me nuts to see the SCO person two registers away chit-chatting. And that's why I always ended up manning the SCO even though I hated them. Because I acted all responsible. Boo.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        Me: Hi. Can you go tell the SCO guy to put it back in his pants, and come do his job??
        Her:
        Me: Yeeeeaaah, you probably think I’m rude and obnoxious, but I’ve watched him for the last 3-4 minutes while my light’s been flashing playing peacock over there. Tell him to table the libido and do his job NOW. Please.
        You sounds like I would've in the same situation!!!
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

I've read your many tales of shopping shenanigans and I'm constantly amazed at the idiots/weirdos you manage to come across.

I'm starting to wonder if you emit some kind of pheromone that you're not aware of which attracts these loons to you. I can't think of any other explanation for why you seem to get the lion's share of crazies compared to everyone else here. Poor Lupo.
          my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
          it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Lupo, Lupo, Lupo...(shakes head) When will you learn NOT to go into the circle of Hell that is Wallmart?

Seriously, they should have "Abandon all hope ye who enter here" above the entrances.

***cookies for reference***
            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Dante's Inferno. I believe

Lupo? Before you go shopping next time, dab a tiny amount of vanilla behind each ear. See if it wards of the creeps.

Comment

Never been to Wallmart, but it sounds like the 10th circel of hell indeed.....

And the quote is form "Dante's Divine Comedy", gimme the cookie :P

Comment

Cookies to Teskeria!
                  Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
                  X