X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot Girl, the Gym Bunny and a Grossout

You're not that hot

I was out with friends on Saturday night and we decide to stop in at a cocktail bar. It's quite a laid back place, no pounding music, just big comfy sofas and bar staff who can really throw a shaker around. I was waiting to be served and was next to another girl who was just finishing her drink.

IG: Idiot Girl
    GB: Great Barman

IG: Hi, can I have another mojito?
    GB: Sure, what kind? Strawberry or regular?
    IG: Strawberry. Hey, feel like giving it to me for free?

At this point she stuck her elbows under her breasts to create maximum cleavage, and smiled flirtily. I threw up a little.

GB: Uh, no. We don't do that. I'd have to pay for it out of my wages.
    IG: I'll give you a tip!
    GB: How much?
    IG: Two quid?
    GB: Well a strawberry mojito costs £6.50 so I'd be £4.50 out of pocket. Not a great incentive. To me. What can I get you?

Whiny walking

Tonight I was at the gym and was on the treadmill. As usual I stopped after 3.5k to stretch, not wanting to zing myself at my advanced age (it's my birthday on Friday and I feel ancient). You see a lot of people stop to stretch halfway through a run, it's recommended practise, and like everyone else I paused the programme rather than stopping it, the screen was still on, I was clearly not finished.
    I had only been stretching for perhaps 30 seconds when a girl comes up to me. She was the type who put makeup on BEFORE exercising, wear £30 Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirts to the gym and never actually do enough exercise to break a sweat.

GB: Gym Bunny
    BB: A sweaty BookBint

GB: Are you finished?
    BB: No, sorry, just stretching. I have more to do.
    GB: Do you mind coming back and finishing later? I don't have much time.
    BB: Uh, actually I do. I need to get home by 6.30. But lots of people were on the other treadmills before I got here so they'll probably be done soon.
    GB: But I don't have a lot of time! whine
    BB: Um, go on a cross trainer? (Elipical machine in the US.)
    GB: Huh!

At that moment the guy beside me got off his treadmill and she got on, looking daggers at me the whole time. She then proceeded to walk at 5km/hr at a flat incline. Go outside if you're only intending to walk on a flat surface! I smuggly sprinted another 3k and was still going when she finished and left.

Holy hell you did not just do that. Men of a delicate constitution may not want to read this...

As I was getting my bag out of the gym locker, I saw a woman changing her tampon and sanitary towel in the middle of the room. In full view of at least 5 people. What really blew my mind was that she then went to the toilet!!! Why didn't you do that in there???!!!
    Saying I'm "turning down a sale" and thinking I give an airborne fornication – GUILTY – Irving Patrick Freleigh

She did WHAT??????
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

FOUL!!

she should have done that in private. that was beyond gross
      there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Oh gosh that is GROSS!

I get grossed out enough when it's my erhm, time. But to have someone else's forced upon you like that?

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth BookBint View Post
          As I was getting my bag out of the gym locker, I saw a woman changing her tampon and sanitary towel in the middle of the room. In full view of at least 5 people. What really blew my mind was that she then went to the toilet!!! Why didn't you do that in there???!!!
          AAaaaggghhhh!

That is just rat nasty!

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Oh HELL no.

Twat.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Tampon Lady: I should NOT have been reading this at breakfast!

Gym Bunny: I used to do around 10km/h or so (a fast walk) with an incline. Nowadays I mostly do Zumba
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The last lady is NASTY!! I'm picturing every gym I've been to the trash cans are nowhere near the locker/changing areas. So, I'm wondering what the hell she did with it? Just carry it around to the can?!

for IG in story #1, it's chicks like this that always make me ashamed for my gender. It's one thing to get free drinks if the bartender likes you but it is just sad when you have to beg.
                Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is disgusting! i can't even imagine anyone thinking that was ok to do!!!

Comment

Quoth BookBint View Post
                    I saw a woman changing her tampon and sanitary towel in the middle of the room.
                    OH GODS IT'S BURNED INTO MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

To change the subject...

Happy Pre-Birthday!!
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        Twat.

Interesting choice of word there
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth BookBint View Post
                          Holy hell you did not just do that. Men of a delicate constitution may not want to read this...

I just totally gagged at that, what a gross nasty mannerless pig, nasty nasty nasty!!
                          Now I totally need

Comment

Forget the brain bleach (okay, not really), somebody bleach the carpet. Yuck.
                            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

So not the right story to read while snacking. The only thing I can say is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Oh, to try and change the mood, happy birthday!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X