This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    ...From what I'm told, the real class maneouvre there is to pull it out with your teeth and then flip it over your shoulder with a noncholant flick of the head. I'm no expert and I seem to remember the claim came from a notorious bullshitter, so your mileage may vary. However, that may indeed be the correct protocol.

Rapscallion
    And they say romance is dead.

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
      Wait, PEOPLE FORGET!!???
      ROFL apparently.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        And they say romance is dead.

I think it was also out of the car window as well, but it's been a while since that conversation.

Rapscallion

Comment

Curse the grossout protion of this thread. It has reminded me of the mooncup postings from a while back. Ugh.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Late to this thread, but Happy Birthday !!!

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
              Forgetting a tampon for a MONTH means that she hasn't... had sex, touched herself, wiped after using the bathroom? How can someone ignore a part of their body for a month?
              Typically, the first tampon is forgotten. Subsequent tampons are placed/removed, which shoves the string of the first one up inside the vagina. A month or more goes by and infection/pain/odor sets in, and a clinic visit is scheduled. There is a surprising amount of potential space in the vagina, especially after a childbirth or two, or in obese women. The retained tampon is usually jammed up alongside the cervix. If retained tampons were weapons, the Geneva convention would ban them.
              Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
              TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

I have heard of women inserting another tampon in, but never forgetting one period and it sitting in there for a month!

I don't want to get too gross here, but there was no way I could have forgotten I was wearing a tampon when I was still getting my period.

Thank God for Depo Provera and Lybrel.

Back to the gym part of the story.....I laugh at girls who wear makeup and nice clothes to the gym. It's one thing to have nice workout clothes (I am jealous of that kind of thing, I really hope to one day get those really nice workout clothes when I reach my goals), but it's another to wear those dressy black pants with nice, name brand zip hoodies and sparkly tank tops to work out. Oh, and by working out, you mean, can't break a sweat because it would smudge their face full of makeup and their perfectly curled hair?

Insecurity. It's ugly.

I know I'm by no means a looker without makeup on, but I will not wear makeup while working out. Bad for your skin, and just completely counter productive.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

OK, TMI time. If the tampon thing squiks you out, go on to the next post.

Still time to leave . . .

Okay, I warned you . . . .

Skeptic's absolutely right.

I've done it.

And yes, I showered, I wiped, I even had sex . . . And I never felt it in there. Neither did the ex. Don't ask me how. Never had childbirth, and at the time I wasn't obese. Didn't have a clue until it started to, um, smell . . .

Okay, you can shun me now . . .

Comment

no one is shunning you But lordy that has to be ...I have no words for how that would be.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                      no one is shunning you But lordy that has to be ...I have no words for how that would be.
                      Embarrassing?
                      There is room for a whole baby, after all. I'm not equipped for using tampons, but I suppose the brain will just stop registering whatever sensation there is.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                        Embarrassing?
                        There is room for a whole baby, after all. I'm not equipped for using tampons, but I suppose the brain will just stop registering whatever sensation there is.
                        Especially since far enough in, the only nerves that really "talk" to the brain are pain nerves. If it's not hurting yet....
                        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                        X