X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 is officially fired.

Life sucks and it's not worth it.

That is all.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

I don't know what's the matter but please don't say that.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Agreed with Dragon. Tis only the start, you need to show the year whos boss (i.e. you! )

Things will get better.
      "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
      Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

I agree, hubby just got laid off. At least he is marketable [in a manner of speaking] *le sigh* The great job hunt starts tomorrow.

Though the way I feel right now I would be in favor of taking the next month, packing everything we own, and shipping it all to Fresno and abandoning the damned house and mortgage. We can stay there with his mom or sister for free while job hunting. Only thing is we would have to figure out what to do with the pet [non edible] poultry, call it 2 roosters, 4 chickens and 4 guinea fowl. [the rest are not pets and can go in the freezer]

[It probably should go in fratching but we have never missed a payment on the damned house, bought well within the budget constraints, and people who overbought seem to have gotten the great get out of trouble free card. I am tired of stress and the economy, this is going to exacerbate through stress my medical health]
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I don't want anyone to be sad, but I have to say I agree. From my own perspective, life does suck, it does not get better, and it's not worth it. More or less everyone else around me is making slight progress in life, be it personally or professionally. I'm stuck in the same exact place I've been in for the last few years with no hope of change. No job and in no way marketable. Assloads of debt that will make me poor and unable to live on my own for the rest of my life, and nothing positive to look forward to.

I kind of wish the world really would end this December. I think it'd be one of the best things to happen in a long time.

Comment

Quoth ShadowBall View Post
            I kind of wish the world really would end this December. I think it'd be one of the best things to happen in a long time.
            I don't think it will (never did believe that bullshit), but if it does, at least I won't have to worry about watching my life go down the toilet anymore. (And if I wake up in Hell, oh well, I was probably headed there anyway and will most likely have some good company.) *shrug*

(speaking of waking up, you know it's bad when your first thought upon actually waking in bed is "oh god can't I just go back to sleep?" - and I don't mean that in a "wish I could catch some extra shuteye" way.)
            Last edited by Amethyst Hunter; 01-13-2012, 05:22 PM. Reason: stuck at library and time ran out
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I do not believe in any of the world ends scenarios - hell, I am a child of the Cold War. There were times when literally the fingers were near the button.

Really, we are not as bad off as many people when the only income goes away - we still have his [tiny] navy pension, we have medical, and in need we could go live with my mother and brother, or his mother. That would screw over our roomie and we would have to do something with all the damned poultry. And he got 2 months severence, so there is a small amount of wiggle room.
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
              X