This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One, The Lonely

I saw a vehicle/plate combination that, if honest, may be the only one that ever exists:

A Tesla. "IREDTFM"
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

OK, I'm feeling thick. Care to explain?
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      OK, I'm feeling thick. Care to explain?
      IREDTFM

"I read the f-ing manual".

Something very few people tend to do, especially with new electronics/tech purchases (which a Tesla would qualify as ).

Granted most stuff doesn't seem to bother with a manual anyways. :P

Comment

Ah, that would explain it! I guess I'm not alone in actually reading the manual for new equipment, then. We're a dying breed!
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Possibly being the only one to read the manual got them the raise to be able to afford the Tesla?
          My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X