This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
    I've seen parents who have hyperactive kids lie through their teeth about them being calm and easily corralled (we have a test that the parents can do and if the kid can't pass then it's probably a bad bad idea to sign them up for this kind of camp). I've had parents try to tell us their very clearly under the age limit kid is really 10yrs old and why should we have to see proof (uh legal reasons maybe?).
    Maybe I'm just overly cynical, but I honestly wonder if someone's looking to play the lawsuit/insurance settlement lotto when pulling stuff like this.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      Maybe I'm just overly cynical, but I honestly wonder if someone's looking to play the lawsuit/insurance settlement lotto when pulling stuff like this.
      "Insert one child for a chance at... (Dr Evil drawl) ONE MILLION DOLLARS!"

Comment

Working...
      X