This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• <Modpost>

I deleted a few posts in here because they turned up empty (2 from FL, 1 from Pix, a whole bunch from Rosco). My best guess is that the source site either moved or deleted the images you used. If you've noticed your posts disappearing, I suggest either saving the images locally and then uploading them here, or just dropping them on imgur and using a direct link (please use WIMG tags if they're bigger than 600px wide or so).

I can dig up the original image URL's if you like, so you can repost them, just drop me a PM.
              Last edited by EricKei; 06-26-2018, 02:55 PM.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                <Modpost>

I deleted a few posts in here because they turned up empty (2 from FL, 1 from Pix, a whole bunch from Rosco). My best guess is that the source site either moved or deleted the images you used. If you've noticed your posts disappearing, I suggest either saving the images locally and then uploading them here, or just dropping them on imgur and using a direct link (please use WIMG tags if they're bigger than 600px wide or so).

I can dig up the original image URL's if you like, so you can repost them, just drop me a PM.
                AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Rosco, insufficient staff on hand to be able to open a register. They only have a good number of cashiers or cashier-trained people during peak hours. Ex-Wal-Mart worker.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Quoth Kristev View Post
                      Rosco, insufficient staff on hand to be able to open a register. They only have a good number of cashiers or cashier-trained people during peak hours. Ex-Wal-Mart worker.
                      Oh that is 100% true. Most stores will clear out the rest of the staff and have them ring and screw anything else. But it's a joke. also-
                      -2pts for not posting it n a form of a meme.
                      AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                        -2pts for not posting it in the form of a meme.

Ten yard penalty. Score is now Thirty-Love.

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Quoth Apallo View Post
                            sorry for quoting a post from a while back, but I think I actually managed to spot the unplugged cable in that picture.

Comment

• Quoth sstabeler View Post
                              sorry for quoting a post from a while back, but I think I actually managed to spot the unplugged cable in that picture.
                              So of course Fred plugs it into some random open port he finds and creates a packet storm...

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

Working...
                                X