This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks.
    My friend brought me some ginger ale and I was able to take some tylenol and keep it down.
    Going to try and rest and hope it passes because my little sister called earlier and she's bringing supper. (I think it's all my favourites.)

It's my 50th birthday in a couple of weeks, and all my little sister's plans for a "surprise" party seem to be getting f*&ked up, so I think she feels bad.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Damn, and I was gonna vacuum today. Oh well.
      Oh...well...in that case...

*scoots back a little bit so you can vaccum*

Sorry. I didn't realize I was making a mess with these chips I was eating.

Comment

• *huddles more under blankets*

To add insult to injury, now I've come down with some repository infection or other *sigh*

*lobs never ending flask of chicken soup into the medicinal pile* plenty for everyone
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Maybe I should vacuum with this Brita pitcher...

Quoth Cazzi View Post
          To add insult to injury, now I've come down with some repository infection or other *sigh*
          Dammit, I thought I told all you people to stop getting sick!!!!! *grumbles and makes more tea*
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Dammit, I thought I told all you people to stop getting sick!!!!! *grumbles and makes more tea*

Sorry, it was all those germ infested tube trains wot done it... I'm not immune to those bugs! *puts mask on*
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Maybe I should vacuum with this Brita pitcher...
              Sounds like a good idea to me...though it's not pink

I should be cleaning...craft stuff everywhere...hubby said if its not clean when he gets home from game day with the guys, he's going to burn it. I don't feel good enough to clean...but I guess I will...then I'll hide his Xbox...
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                ...then I'll hide his Xbox...
                ... wait till he puts on his stereo headphones ...
                /end_FF'sCat
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• As promised like ten pages ago, here's my dragon that I just finished this past week.
                  Meet BlueAda

As soon as it was done, my husband stole it to put in our car. He's been showing it off to everyone. :3
                  And...my craft area's clean. Not my desk though...that would take a Hazmat team years to get clean
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                  http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                    Sounds like a good idea to me...though it's not pink
                    LOL...and it's not a Brita pitcher either.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                      LOL...and it's not a Brita pitcher either.
                      I want a new pitcher, because the lid to mine is warped and doesn't fit tightly, and I tend to spill if I fill it too much and then try to put it back in the fridge right away. I looked on Target's website for a link to put on my Christmas list for my mom, and noticed a vacuum came up in the search, which I thought was odd enough...then I looked at the product name and thought...hmmm....

The other detail shots of it are a pink pitcher, though.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The other detail shots of it are a pink pitcher, though.
                        Yeah, I noticed that. LOL
                        Somebody was asleep when they put that page together.

Comment

• Forgive me if I get depressed over the next few months.

I hate this time of the year.

Except that hate is not strong enough of a word.

I have no family to spend the holidays with, and it was drilled into my head that holidays are for FAMILY. The few times I've tried to spend holidays with friends, I overheard parents or spouses talk about how I was invited out of pity but no one really wanted me there.

That happened several times.

So now I just stay at home. I have a strict rule that I don't go where I'm not wanted. And it's gotten to the point that I don't know if I could believe someone if they said that I WAS wanted, because I was told that before and it was a lie.

So... sorry everyone if I don't join in the holiday cheer. There's no point... holidays stopped being fun for me a long time ago. The Christmas Cards is the most I can do... mainly because getting a card at least will help me pretend that I belong somewhere and am wanted.
                          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• *Cuddles Wenchie and shares yummy food* Get your bum over here for Boxing Day, it's the only day over the Christmas holidays that I enjoy because we have a party at our house and only invite the people we like. This year we're having a BBQ and then heading to the beach for a swim (just like everyone else over here lol).
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                              *Cuddles Wenchie and shares yummy food* Get your bum over here for Boxing Day, it's the only day over the Christmas holidays that I enjoy because we have a party at our house and only invite the people we like. This year we're having a BBQ and then heading to the beach for a swim (just like everyone else over here lol).
                              I have to work on Boxing Day.

And if I had the money to go overseas for Christmas and didn't have to work, I'd be in England.

But with money the way it is, I don't think I'm going to make it to England anytime before NEXT Christmas, it that. Hell, I don't even make money to go out of state for the holidays even if I did have somewhere to go.

Being poor and alone sucks. But I'm getting used to it. I don't remember the last time I had a good birthday, christmas, or other holiday. Last year was really bad... you don't want to know how bad. This year... maybe I'll just sleep through the holidays and forget they exist.
                              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• *Lends Wenchie a large squishy puppy* They like to sleep too. I want to go international exploring, but that's not happening anytime soon. Hiding/sleeping over the holidays (barring Boxing Day) sounds like a great idea.
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X