X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you love Hershey's Chocolate...

You should go here!
    http://www.hersheys.com/chocolateworld/

It's not as whimsical as Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, but it's just as delicious!
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

We honeymooned there, in Hershey that is. We stayed at the Hotel Hershey. It was cool, at check in we were asked: Plain or almond? That's right a chocolate bar upon check-in.

Mrs. TGK enjoyed the Chocolate Escape Package at the spa which included:
    •Whipped Cocoa Bath
    • Chocolate Bean Polish or Chocolate Sugar Scrub
    • Chocolate Fondue Wrap
    • Cocoa Massage
    • Lunch in The Oasis

Yes we visited that attraction as well as the theme park. As it was in November, almost none of the rides were operating; however, the Christmas-themed decorations were opened.
    Last edited by taxguykarl; 07-19-2012, 05:11 PM.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

The make your own custom bar looks like fun.

I was actually thinking of making bark for people for christmas this year, a few years back I made white chocolate/toasted macadamia bits/crushed peppermint candy bark and milk chocolate/toasted almond bits/crushed toffee bits barks and they were well recieved.

[and a few years before that I made chocolate spoons, crafting food goodies is *fun*
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I love Hershey's Chocolate World! We, too, stayed at the Hotel Hershey when DD was just a 3 year old mite. She loved becoming a "kiss worker" and getting an ID badge... and for some strange reason, she thought the patio areas outside the hotel were made for her to tap dance on.... and of course, DH went bonkers in the store buying their stock of Twizzlers and Mr. Goodbar....
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not even sure about the universe.
        --attributed to Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X