This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another dumbass posts a stupid picture

You would have thought that after employees at a Dominos posted videos of themselves doing really stupid stuff in the store were fired and the story made NATIONAL headlines, people might wise up just a little

Burger King employee post picture of himself standiing in conatiners of lettuse.

I wept many tears of sadness as I read this story.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

What was most disturbing about the Domino's incident was that, despite all the apologies and promises to make up for this, that individual independently-owned franchisee folded due to loss of business.

So those douchebags cost the poor owner his livelihood. At one point I heard he was going to sue them (not that there was going to be anything to collect), did anybody hear anything more about that?

I hope this Burger King owner can hang on but with this video going viral I don't have much hope for this location...

Comment

I was rather impressed with the fact that it took less than 15 minutes to identify this douchebag and nail him to the wall.

That being said, I've been to this BK (it's near where I live), and it really doesn't surprise me. It's in a good neighborhood, but I've never had all that good service there.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

It seems like every week you read a story about someone posting a picture or video of themselves doing something illegal. I am not sure which is worse, that your stupid enough to tamper with food or that you documented it and posted it on the internet.

Have they caught the motorcyclist that posted the video of himself doing 188?

"I have a great idea. Lets post a confession of our crimes on the interwebs. Here, hold my beer."
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

The more I hear about stuff like this, the gladder I am that I rarely eat fast food.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
            I was rather impressed with the fact that it took less than 15 minutes to identify this douchebag and nail him to the wall.

That being said, I've been to this BK (it's near where I live), and it really doesn't surprise me. It's in a good neighborhood, but I've never had all that good service there.
            He forgot to strip the geodata off the image when he posted it, the dumbbutt. They had him pinpointed in under a couple of minutes.

Edit: whoops, didn't know the article listed that. I saw it all occurring, so had no idea if that was pointed out or no.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Hopefully, BK's damage control will help this franchisee stay in business before the story gets all over the national news and gets everyone to boycott the place.

Sounds like the fired the employee standing in the lettuce, the one holding the camera, and the manager on duty (and threw away all of the lettuce). Seems that a reaction so severe will satisfy anyone who would think BK should have done more.

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
                Seems that a reaction so severe will satisfy anyone who would think BK should have done more.
                The idiots at Domino's got fired, didn't help at all. I hope the parent company will help but even if they do it's going to be rough for the owner... BTW does anybody know if this is a corporate location or independently owned?

Comment

It is independantly owned. My feelings are that it took longer than 15 minutes for justice in the Domino's incident.
                  Last edited by Raveni; 07-20-2012, 08:34 PM. Reason: was is

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
                    It is independantly owned. My feelings are that it took longer than 15 minutes for justice in the Domino's incident.
                    That video showed the face of one idiot, IIRC he was identified in about 5-6 hours by someone and the dumbass' name was all over the internet within a day or so. Then it took both Domino's CEO and the store owner a few days to put together apology videos and get them posted.

Comment

any chance of a link to the article regarding this dominos occurance? I seem to have missed it (then again that happens when one does not live in the USA...)
                      Violets are blue,
                      Roses are red,
                      I bequeath to thee...
                      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quoth Kagato View Post
                        any chance of a link to the article regarding this dominos occurance? I seem to have missed it (then again that happens when one does not live in the USA...)
                        I think it's this one:
                        http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...-People-704320

The video showed him shoving cheese up his nose before putting it on the food to be cooked.

Comment

Working...
                        X