This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love Facebook as a 2 way communication device

First off, a completely incomprehensible engaged woman gets told WHAT'S UP by the hotel her fiancee trashed: http://cheezburger.com/6452448768

Secondly, I'm not sure if this link will work, and if it doesn't, I'll go back and edit it. The backstory on this is a guy came on this bakery's Facebook page saying they completely messed up his son's birthday cake and all the normal things an SC says. https://www.facebook.com/roundrockdo...51943700320307

The original poster's language in the first link hurt my brain.
    Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

i wonder if the marriage is still on after knowing that her fiancé had a "lady" spending the night with his stag party.

cos i'm pretty sure the hotel meant "hooker"

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
        No kidding. I'm surprise the hotel's rep could understand that. Although she's probably had way too much experience translating Idiot to English.

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
          I gave up trying to read it.

Gardai = Ireland, yes? So what is that ebonics wannabe gangsta dialect the original poster was using?

I swear, if I had a kid and they were typing language that was incoherent, I think they would get grounded until they started posting in something reaching coherence. I think she would be grounded until I die in about 25-30 years ...
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
          X