This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a beauty on a site

I like this other site, similar to this one. Notalwaysright, kinda funny sometimes.

http://notalwaysright.com/murrays-law/22083

Thought it was brilliant and would like to share with you all.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

I like that site! And remember reading that one.
    Last edited by Dave1982; 07-26-2012, 01:16 AM. Reason: Please do not quote the entire post. We just read it.
    "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Some entertaining stories there, too bad 99.99% of them are obviously embellished or make believe. All that obvious fiction gets OLD really quick.
      “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
      ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
        I like this other site, similar to this one. Notalwaysright, kinda funny sometimes.

http://notalwaysright.com/murrays-law/22083

Thought it was brilliant and would like to share with you all.
        The problem with this story is that it does nothing to dissuade the customer from being a jerk again in the future. Which is a problem in my mind.
        Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth mhkohne View Post
          The problem with this story is that it does nothing to dissuade the customer from being a jerk again in the future. Which is a problem in my mind.
          Agreed.

Now management not taking customers shit works for me. If they would just stand there and tell the SC something along the order of "What, you never made a mistake in your life at all?" would at least help. Mix it with " And we have done <this> as an apology. What more do you want, blood?" done sarcastically appeals to me as well.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
            In case you didn't notice, there is a sticky up top for NotAlwayRight stories.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X