This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if's officially spring

Came out this morning to find birdsplat on my windshield ...

And the title is supposed to read "IT's officially spring"
    *headdesk*
    Last edited by Pixilated; 04-05-2013, 09:53 PM. Reason: Because some days I'm reallllly shtoooopit ...

You need to give that little f'er some of those blue pills so he'll stand up and do the job!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Sometimes I regret not letting my cats outside ...

Comment

Crap... (literally...) For whatever the reason birds seem to love crapping on my car. And ALWAYS in the places where the wipers can't reach. Seriously I come outside to find two birds sitting on top of the car, shoo them away to find two fresh spots of birdpoop... :smh:
        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

The other day, when it reached the mid 60s, I got my car washed (My beautiful Mustang). My sister has to be a jerk and park her SUV in the garage. Naturally, I walk out the next morning to find bird crap all over my car. I try to explain to her about how the car that is worth the most should be in the garage, but she's too lazy to walk outside to her car.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
          X