This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Why not just tell me what the Trapp Door is?
    because if I was up front and honest that it was a gay bar I know there's probably no way in hell your friend would knowingly go to one on his stag night (well... then again...)

actually, I"ve done that to SCs before... tell them that if they want to meet hot chicks go to the Trapp Door and then just pray I'm nowhere around when they get back
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
      Hey man, I'm tryin! There's a couple good hotspots downtown, but honestly... SLC is boring.

Incredibly, incredibly boring...
      I like a challenge! Especially one that involves alcohol!

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      because if I was up front and honest that it was a gay bar I know there's probably no way in hell your friend would knowingly go to one on his stag night (well... then again...)
      Myself, I have no problem with gay bars. Is the beer cold? Because that is my standard for determining the quality of a bar. (Well, my first standard. I do have others.) Hell, I've hung out at the 801 in Key West, I'm sure I could handle the Trapp Door in Salt Lake. (No jokes about the "handling" comment, thank you very much.)

As for the groom, well, it might not bother him either. I have not met him, as I've said, but considering how out there (in a good way) the bride is, it would not surprise me. It's the other guests that I would wonder about, to be quite frank.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Well, at least if you do it a the Trapp Door, the bride won't have to worry about stippers (well, not -fully- female strippers)

ETA: I'd offer advice, but of all the places I've been, SLC is not one of them.

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
          Well, at least if you do it a the Trapp Door, the bride won't have to worry about stippers (well, not -fully- female strippers)
          The bride is not at all worried about female strippers. Hell, she was the one who was going to HIRE one. It's the groom that doesn't want one. (I can see his point, actually.)

So frankly, I think the bride would worry far more about any MALE strippers than she would female.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X