This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 pins, well, more like 50..

This evening while shopping I managed to bump my cart up against a display of cooking spray cans, and of course, over they went. What can I say, it takes talent

I did pick up about half of them, and one of the store employees got the rest. I apologized and she said most people would have just left them. I really can't imagine making a mess like that and just walking away, but I'm sure she was right.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Are we related? I do this kind of stuff while I'm working! I'm not allowed to play with glass anymore...
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

When I read the title I thought it had to do with someone wanting a SCSI to serial cable.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I thought it was some colossal mishap at the bowling alley where the ball got lobbed sideways....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I'm the same way; if I'm responsible, I'll try to fix it myself. Of course, I grew-up watching Wally and the Beave, and that sort of thing got instilled into you. Unless, of course, you chose to adopt the 'Sucky Customer Aura of Entitlement' (Registered Trademark Symbol Here).
          Who hears all your prayers? Why, the NSA, of course!

Comment

I do try to clean up after myself but I ask the employees how to do it, as my doing it the wrong way will create more work for them.
            "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
            X