This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC in the liquor store

It was a crappy day all around. It is hot, humid and everyone is in a pissy mood (aka summer). I got off work, got home and hubby wanted pizza and beer (I had a feeling he would want malty treats today). So I called in the pizza and went to the liquor store for some delicious malty treats. As I was purchasing the beer, a SC walked up to the counter "Hey! How much are the $8.99/6 pack beers?" The clerk and I traded WTF looks (um that would be $8.99 plus tax and bottle fee Mr numbnuts) and the guy explained he wanted a single bottle. How hard is it for Gord's sake to simply say "How much is ONE bottle of Beer?"

One is the loneliest number

What on earth would you do with ONE bottle of beer? That's not nearly enough....

Comment

Quoth chantal
      What on earth would you do with ONE bottle of beer? That's not nearly enough....
      I agree! Malty treats are best in bunches.

Comment

I'm enjoying quite a few meself right now...

*buuurp*
        ahhh
        Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I prefer the hard stuff myself. Smirnoff or Grey Goose vodka.

Comment

Quoth chantal
            Maybe if it was a 40oz, however some people are real lightweights when it comes to drinking, I've seen people dead drunk off 1.5 beers (I kid you not) to the point were they are exposing themselves on the street.
            KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

Maybe they only thought they were drunk? And were acting how they thought they should be?
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
              X