Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gee, I would have walked in with a 5 foot pole with the clothing tied to it and handed it to the boss. When he asks "what's this?" I would have replied "My replacement."

If you're happy with your weight, then that's all that counts. Exercise to burn some fat if YOU want to. And put up some recent pics. I doubt you are that heavy that it's a big deal.

Good luck on that job search. We'll be here for you.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar
      gee, I would have walked in with a 5 foot pole with the clothing tied to it and handed it to the boss. When he asks "what's this?" I would have replied "My replacement."
      You forgot the sticker with a stuck to the top of the pole. (One must always be able to tell which end is up.)
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

As one of those sticks, I'll tell you now, it's not that fun to be skinny. Pick a weight you're happy with and work on staying to that.

I assure you, my curvy boobacious sister gets ogled much more than I do... of course that might be because she wears tank tops and I wear hawaiian shirts...

Good luck with the job hunt!
        Curiously Lydean - curious interests of a curious person.

Comment

Working...
        X