Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's been a few of those customers, but it's more like "I don't like you cleaning the slicers with pre-approved cleaning materials instead of just plain water and now I'm going to file a complaint about it" type of customers.
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

I've been hearing a few coworkers complaining about lines to enter stores. First, you are shopping at the wrong time. I've never waited in line to get in the store yet, go in the morning. If you go when everyone else goes, you have to wait, don't act like it's stupid. Second, your biggest complaint about a pandemic that's killing thousands is standing outside a store for 10 minutes? Please have some perspective.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Careful about posing such questions, Pixel. Too many will take that as a challenge,
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Had an old guy the other day ask why toilet paper is in the ad if we don't have any the shelf. <---My coworkers and I.
          I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
            There's been complaints from customers that the deli is taking the extra cleaning steps too far and "creating a hostile shopping experience" for the Grocery Store's customer base. Never knew sanitizing the scales and counter were grounds for a hostile shopping experience.
            Well, that's ironic. I've read a story about a grocery store employee at [Competitor] being sent home because said employee was wearing a mask and it was "making shoppers uncomfortable."
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              Careful about posing such questions, Pixel. Too many will take that as a challenge,
              Maybe I should rephrase it as "What planet are you from??"
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
                Well, that's ironic. I've read a story about a grocery store employee at [Competitor] being sent home because said employee was wearing a mask and it was "making shoppers uncomfortable."
                I figure people are trying to find something to complain about, no matter how small it is, because they now don't have much to do.

And the funny thing is, the cleaning stuff we have is the same thing I've used at this store, the Supermarket, and at the Warehouse -- and this is the first complaint I've heard about it.
                Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Speaking as an old fart with certain high-risk factors, I like the shields. I've never thought it was a good idea to have a worker and cash drawer trapped in such a small area with no way to retreat from attack. Now that its impossible to be able to tell who is contagious, those shield will protect me as well as the cashier.

What I would really like myself is a thing I can put on the end of my cane, with trigger on the handle. When I pull the trigger, cane will turn into a cattle prod. At 5 ft, 2 inches, if I can reach out and touch you with my cane, you are standing too close! I've always hated being crowed at payment stations, now its making me get mad.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
                    *snip*

What I would really like myself is a thing I can put on the end of my cane, with trigger on the handle. When I pull the trigger, cane will turn into a cattle prod. At 5 ft, 2 inches, if I can reach out and touch you with my cane, you are standing too close! I've always hated being crowed at payment stations, now its making me get mad.
                    If ever you find one of those, let me know where and I will buy one too! I am still having to tell customers to "BACK OFF" from the customer in front of them. A quick *ZAP* from a cattle prod would be even more effective ... and a lot more fun. Well, for me, anyway.
                    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                      There's been complaints from customers that the deli is taking the extra cleaning steps too far and "creating a hostile shopping experience" for the Grocery Store's customer base. Never knew sanitizing the scales and counter were grounds for a hostile shopping experience.
                      "Hostile? Then either leave the store, or you're going to have to sign this release waiver here, here, and here. Oh and each item is 3x the normal cost."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Werewolves are part dog*, so they can't get or spread the contagion.

On the other hand, vampires are blood sucking creatures, just like sucky customers, that will suck the life blood out of you, transmitting the contagion just like a mosquito. Holy water (aka hand sanitizer) works well against vampires.

*Dogs are descended from wolves.
                        As much as I hate to say it, it looks like dogs CAN get Coronavirus, or at least they can be carriers of it. Found this article I remember seeing a couple of weeks back now.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...ve-for-covid19

/derail
                        Violets are blue,
                        Roses are red,
                        I bequeath to thee...
                        A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
                        X