This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a fucking diaper [GROSS]

Caught a whiff of something foul entering the men's room today, found several lovely smears of fecal matter on the bowl, the floor, and even on the toilet paper dispenser.

How do grown-assed people manage to fuck up TAKING A SHIT this badly?! I understand the occasional accident, but it's happened way too often at my store (once, twice within a few weeks, I found some dude's discarded, shit-stained tighty-whities in the men's room trash can ). Someone has to be doing it deliberately, or else is incontinent and is too proud or stubborn to admit that he needs to start wearing adult diapers.

God. [shudders]

Ditching the shorts... isn't so bad, really. There's been a few times where a body just can't make it in time, and going about the day with the ...fragrant reminder just isn't an option.

I can also see SOME fallout from some (near)disastrous events. Not even trying to minimize the carnage is (untrained) childish, at best.

Painting the room is pure malice, and likely chargeable as a criminal offense. Of course, the trouble is CATCHING the bastards.

Comment

The first thought that always crosses my mind is:

Who RAISES these pigs???

Comment

I got to tell off a SC and her brat once for shit like this. Caught them coming out of the [coffee store] bathroom and when they opened the door to leave the bathroom the wall could be clearly seen quite literally painted in shit. I totally get that toilet training a kid is a challenge (mind the age of the kid looked he probably should have figure that out by now) and I get that sometimes accidents happen. But that parent had to have sat back and watched her spawn go to town. As they were leaving I heard the mother say, and I quote “That’s what the staff are for.”

Yes it’s the staff’s responsibility to ensure standards exist and are met. But it’s also the customer’s responsibility to try and leave things in as clean a manner as it was when they went in.

Yeah, but since I was a paying customer and not my place of employment (plus not being in uniform) I was able to tell them off without repercussions. Got a free drink too for no doubt saying what the staff wish they could say but weren’t allowed to say.

She knew where I was employed (the downside to having ridden national and international when younger is that my face had been televised before) though and tried to tell my boss what awful customer service I had and my boss was like “was she in uniform? And did it happen on her workplace’s property? No? Then fuck off lady.” Also since she isn’t one of our customers and could never afford to be Boss has no fucks to give about catering to entitled pricks.
        Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
          I got to tell off a SC and her brat once for shit like this.... since I was a paying customer and not my place of employment (plus not being in uniform) I was able to tell them off without repercussions. Got a free drink too for no doubt saying what the staff wish they could say but weren’t allowed to say.
          From everyone who's ever had to deal with that,
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X