Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did the procedure today. Everything worked out. No clotting and I have a nice steady rhythm.

They may keep me until Sunday for more observations.

However, I have to lose weight, lower my cholesterol and watch my blood sugar. Not quite in the clear yet.

Now the rest of you... Stay healthy!
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Keeping positive thoughts for you. Now get better so you can visit and I can buy you a drink.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
        They did the procedure today. Everything worked out. No clotting and I have a nice steady rhythm.

They may keep me until Sunday for more observations.

However, I have to lose weight, lower my cholesterol and watch my blood sugar. Not quite in the clear yet.

Now the rest of you... Stay healthy!
        Good to hear, take care of yourself, and good luck with all that. It ain't fun, but at least its doable!
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Keeping positive thoughts for you. Now get better so you can visit and I can buy you a drink.
          Deal, but it will have to be a Sprite Zero.
          Save the Ales!

Comment

Got out last night around 8:00 PM. Then I had to run around and find a pharmacy that was open.

They send you home after all the pharmacies have closed, but you need to take you meds at 2:00 AM. If you don't take your meds, you could have a heart attack. And, of course, they can't give you meds after you leave.

I am in worse shape than Jester, but I am looking at the green side of the grass. All of the things on Jester's list are off limits for a few months. If I can get everything down, I can have some of those things every once in a while. Then I'll join him for the beer.

As for the rest of you, some of you were not listening when I said "Stay Healthy." *coughLadyLegiracough* And add Misanthropical's Little Guy to the list. Hope everyone if feeling better soon.

So, does anyone want to start a weight loss competition? Or maybe I should say, does anyone want to lose a weight loss competition?
            Save the Ales!

Comment

Lol, only if all the weight I've already lost counts. . Seeing as you would be about 85 lbs behind ... lol. Seriously though, I am glad everything is ok. As for the pharmacy thing, yeah it is rather annoying. We really need a 24/7 pharmacy around here.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

After I get of the predisone I will gladly join in on the weight loss. Right now, I can not quit eating. I have never had so many food cravings.

Comment

It was the same for me! It was like having PMS for a whole month. All I wanted was salt. I gained maybe 7 or 8 lbs. I was hungry all the time. I think prednisone drops my blood sugar.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                  X