Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do I understand correctly that the group got their refund based on one room supposedly smelling poorly and the gentleman with the dog not being one of their "elite circle"?

Comment

Blind Date

I just got to add in the show 'Blind Date' which had a 'Who wants to date a millionaire' week.

On one date the stupid woman berated the man, she loudly stated that no millionaire walks around in cheaper shoes, off-the-rack suit, wear an inexpensive watch and drives lower end (but new) car.

After the rant from the woman at the end of the date they switch to the man to ask his point of view.

He pointed out that he owns over a dozen grocery store in L.A. and that he personally inspects them all on a very regular basis. Any of you have seen the back of a grocery store knows why he does not want to drive an expensive car there. He goes inside and inspects the produce, why would he want to wear expensive stuff there? In all he wears what his business requires of him to make his millions.

I sure hope that woman's friends remind her every chance they get how her quick judgement killed her chances with a real millionaire.

Comment

Personally, I would have at least charged the room for the first night. But seeing as how I wasn't working and it wasn't my call..

Though yesterday, I filled out the position interest form for GM as well as updated my resume (Boss Man is leaving in April), so maybe someday it will be my call.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

The hotel I work at usually sets a 72hr cancellation policy for group reservations. We have had similar things happen, and we refuse to lose money because someone else has stupid employees.

Comment

Working...
          X