• Show
Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    Banner #1-#7
    YOUR FAULT RWAAAAGH
    Busted pt. 1-3
    The Not Helpful Bus
    Let's Do the Time Warp Agaaaaaiiiiin
    I don't envy you this. Being tech knowledgeable and dealing with uncomprehending people is bad enough. Throwing the creativity behind web design in on top would be horrendous.

Quoth Seraph View Post
    Ahhh, I just started that series. ^^ Thats why. Love it so far, its just so darned RANDOM.
    sigh... but I DO envy you this. Although I reread them pretty often, having that world new and fresh before me would be wonderful. Enjoy!

Comment

I'm surprised no one's made the obvious joke from the OP's title.

NOT THE BEES

Glad that Bust-ee ended up getting you more business in the end! Karma. It works in positive ways, too!
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

2 out 3

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
        Banner Guy is nuts...I'm sure there is a good reason he'd much rather have your work than anyone else's, Seraph But if he's that desperate can't he look for someone else? I'm sure there are people out there willing to work cheap and on weekends...
        Good, Cheap, Fast - choose any two is the rule of the game.

Comment

Quoth CatsLairArchives View Post
          Are you your own boss, by any chance
          My boss is actually an evil witch, who somehow survived a house being dropped on her, and makes me work long hours, then watch her children for no pay.

....yes, I'm self-employed. :<

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          NOT THE BEES
          AIUFRGASHJFAH MY EYES!
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            Ahhh, I just started that series. ^^ Thats why. Love it so far, its just so darned RANDOM. (And when I say just started, I'm in the first few chapters of the first book.)
            They get better the further in you go Just finished Snuff for the second time, it keeps making me laugh!
            I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              Ahhh, I just started that series. ^^ Thats why. Love it so far, its just so darned RANDOM. (And when I say just started, I'm in the first few chapters of the first book.)
              Picked up Equal Rites last year at a used book store, not realizing it was the third book in the series. Greatly enjoyed it, started looking for the rest in order. Recently finished The Color Of Magic and am now starting on The Light Fantastic. Rincewind is a kick; he's like a semi-magical Arthur Dent!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Re the Supernatual episode you were talking about: that wouldn't be 'Bugs' would it? *shudders* Unless there's an episode in the latest season about bees/bugs. (I'm behind a season or two.)
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                  Re the Supernatual episode you were talking about: that wouldn't be 'Bugs' would it? *shudders* Unless there's an episode in the latest season about bees/bugs. (I'm behind a season or two.)
                  That would be it, LOL. We ended up skipping through half the episode. I was getting squicky over it. ><

Comment

Quoth Seraph

That would be it, LOL. We ended up skipping through half the episode. I was getting squicky over it. ><
                    Omg that episode was bad... Except for the funny bits towards the beginning... 'We accept people of any race, religion,.. Or sexual orientation.' Well the quote was something like that.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

If any of you bug haters get the Animal Planet channel...I warn you, do NOT watch "Infested!" OMG...watched it last week and now I'm wondering what's hiding in my house! (It's not only bugs, it can be critters like squirrels too, but it's mostly bugs...)
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Are they like Oprah's bees?

http://video.teamcoco.com/video/cona...f=sharethisUrl

Comment

If any of you bug haters get the Animal Planet channel...I warn you, do NOT watch "Infested!" OMG...watched it last week and now I'm wondering what's hiding in my house! (It's not only bugs, it can be critters like squirrels too, but it's mostly bugs...)
                          I heard about that, and I totally won't watch it. <shiver>

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                          Omg that episode was bad... Except for the funny bits towards the beginning... 'We accept people of any race, religion,.. Or sexual orientation.' Well the quote was something like that.
                          LOVED that part, LOL. Their faces with the raised eyebrows and everthing. And to boot, I was like "OMG its Sam Oliver's dad from Reaper!!!"

Comment

I just saw the ad for the tick-infested house episode. Ick, ick, a thousand times ick! Gave me the heebie jeebies and plenty of nightmare fuel.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                              I just saw the ad for the tick-infested house episode. Ick, ick, a thousand times ick! Gave me the heebie jeebies and plenty of nightmare fuel.
                              Yep, that'ts the one I saw...I had a dream about the spiders the other night...
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X