Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imma blow up your office and beat you up!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, he'll get his dental work done in prison.

Your story made my day.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

All I have to say is...... and

Comment

I've missed your posts Tilly, the way you seem able to say the right thing at the right time leaves me in awe
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Ohh I hope that stupid fuckface has charges brought against him! Pleaseee keep us updated. Glad you are back!

Comment

Adding in my and request for updates!

Pure pawnage, just can't accept any substitutes...

Comment

Quoth tilly101 View Post
              Me - Okay sir. So to confirm, you are threatening to drop a bomb on our office here?
              This is the point when any bully with half a brain should get that sinking feeling and think it's time to backpedal a bit. Or at the very least realize that their threats aren't doing them an inch of good. But no sir, you just go right ahead and confirm for the nice recording and make it absolutely clear you know what you're saying.

Comment

Waiting breathlessly for the update...

Comment

I hope the police gets called on this man. The local government is never very happy with it's citizens who try to call in bomb threats, and all over a little expired policy issue. Bomb threats have always been treated pretty seriously after 9/11.

Comment

Sir, I think you should hang up, give yourself up to the police and plead not guilty by reason of extreme stupidity.

Comment

The stupid, it is strong with this one.
                      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Please also be sure to call the police yourself and file a complaint. Your manager may just have them "put the fear in him" but since you, personally, were threatened you have a personal right to file. This makes sure the CS goes to jail.
                        "Them boys ain't zombies! They're just stupid!"

Comment

SC - I know where you are and I'm going to drop a bomb on your offices

Me - Okay sir. So to confirm, you are threatening to drop a bomb on our office here?
                          I don't know why, but I burst out laughing when I read that. It's not funny and I hope the guys gets his ass handed him in jail, he and every other SC deserves it. Maybe cuz I'm on vacation...hm. What a d bag.
                          Can't reason with the unreasonable.
                          The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Do keep us posted, tilly. He actually confirmed a terrorist threat. What an imbecile...too bad stupidity is not a crime.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                              ...too bad stupidity is not a crime.
                              If stupidity were a crime, there'd be more prisons than homes in this world.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
                                I don't know why, but I burst out laughing when I read that.
                                You weren't the only one. I was dying laughing. I think it was just the very nonchalant, matter-of-fact responses the OP was giving.

"Ok sir. Just to confirm, you're <insert assholery here>"

Well played.
                                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                                X