Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could just let her try to use the broken bathroom, but then she would just complain about it being broken.

One time Mrs. IA went into a rural place and asked to use the toilet. They pointed her to a room in the back, while chuckling. The toilet was broken, a mere shard of it's former glory. However, Mrs. IA is adept at hovering, so she did what she needed to do, and thanked them on the way out, leaving them befuddled.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Wow.

I actually thought this kind of racism was (thankfully) a thing of the past.
      There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

I like it how she managed to make a laughingstock of herself while you and your boss stayed calm.
        the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

People like that disgust me. She must be a . . .
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
            I don't get the "a bathroom should never need fixing" part either...so if her toilet at home blows up is she just gonna leave it that way??
            Oh, she probably figured that the Magic Toilet Elves she has in her bathroom worked at the store too, doing everything at night when nobody is looking!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I have to applaud your manager for being calm and professional in kicking that racist old bitch out of the store. If that was me, I would've reamed her a new one.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I actually hissed at my computer screen when I read what she said. That probably means I'd have done the same thing to her face.

Comment

Well, look at it this way:

The next time you see this woman, you know she's a racist fool and nothing that comes out of her mouth is to be taken seriously.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wow, ladies and gentlemen..we may have this years winner for SC of 2012 already. Though there is going to be some major competition. Lets do this by the numbers.

1..no reason to ever fix a bathroom? I've seen some bathrooms I would like to show this person..they would never..ever..ever think this way agai...wait I forgot what site I am on..nm.

2 Only older males are compitent huh? Guess that shows what she thinks of herself.

3 So her arm keeps her from walking?? *brain comes back from vacation, just to put up the blue screen of death, then goes back to hawaii*

4. Agist and racist. Wow..this woman doesn't even have a trifecta..that is only 3..she has..I don't know..a hexecta? I lost count. Sorry.

This is just..I don't think there are words.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Wow. Just ... wow. Any chance she can be banned for good from your store? I'll cross my fingers for you!

I went to the thrift shop I volunteer at yesterday to drop off some items and mentioned that the zipper on my jacket needed replacing. A young-ish volunteer (early 30s, maybe?) whom I've never met before said, "Oh, I always go to the ch*** [unpleasant term for a Chinese person] on Such-and-such Street."

Umthanksgottarunnow.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                        Oh, she probably figured that the Magic Toilet Elves she has in her bathroom worked at the store too, doing everything at night when nobody is looking!
                        Oh, that's not fair...I want Magic Toilet Elves too!!
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Maybe next time, when she comes in, wonder loudly if the store allows racists like her.
                          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                            I'd have sympathy for her desire to specifically use the back bathroom if she had continence issues or mobility issues.
                            Teeny tiny little point of order, here -- did she not have to walk into the FRONT door, passing the up-front bathrooms, in order to enter the store and get to the BACK of the store...
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                              Oh, that's not fair...I want Magic Toilet Elves too!!
                              No you don't. They have shitty attitudes.

<Stands stoicly for a moment before turning into a log just as the tomatoes hit>
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I just don't get people like this. My grandfather used to use a certain word that, in particular, offended me. But he never used it in public. He at least realized that would be inappropriate.

Quoth LadyKelli666 View Post
                                On Christmas Eve this guy in a pickup truck ran a stop sign in a parking lot and almost hit me; so he rolled down his window and yelled "Stupid spi** bitch!" What an ignorant prick.
                                What does me being or not being of latin origin have to do with anything? And why be mad at me? Because I honked at him so he wouldn't hit me? Sheesh. Ignorant people will be ignorant--can't change 'em, only ignore 'em. Thankfully I'm very good at ignoring people!
                                I've gotten the "Go back where you came from" from a little old Hispanic man at a store here in ABQ. I just looked at him and said, "You mean Las Cruces?" (city in the southern part of the state where I was born and raised.)

His eyes just bugged out like he couldn't conceive of that. 'Cause you know, I can't be a juera and a native born New Mexican.
                                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                                X