This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Geek King View Post
    No you don't. They have shitty attitudes.

<Stands stoicly for a moment before turning into a log just as the tomatoes hit>
    I'm laughing...but you still get one of these
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Oh, how I wish your manager had said, "We don't serve your kind in here..."
      I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
      - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
        This white(important later on) older lady walked up to me. I was talking to another customer at the time. She started hitting the counter and sighing. This makes me ignore her more. I look at her and say Ill be with you in one minute.

{stuff deleted}

SC-Oh no I am not talking to you. I have never talked to a black man in my life and I am not about to start.

Manager-Well maam you wanted a older male manager and I am the only one here.

SC-Thats bad. Thats no way to run a store. No wonder this store is horrible with a "horrible name" in charge.
        First of all, SC is a liar. In the first SC line above, she *IS* talking to a black man.

Did anyone get the lot number off the Ritz box to find out where the spoiled Cracker came from?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

UPDATE....

The lady did call home office and told them that we didnt do anything to make her happy. She said she demanded to see a manager and she didnt get one....Hell she got the store manager.

You guessed it we were to give her a $25 card to make her happy. I think everyone that day was fumming. My store manager called and pleaded the case not to. He was told that we have to make the customer happy before we lose her.

Well she came in all smug. The 1st first words out of her mouth was that "very bad name" better not of touched this. If he did I want a new one.

The market LP reginal manager(another black man) just happened to be in the office right beside the desk.

LP-Maam I am taking back this gift card and asking you to leave

SC-OMG why is this store filled w/ Black men. No wonder this place sucks. These white woman never want to work for a black man.

Co-worker-Actually these are the nicest men I have ever worked for.

Me-Oh yes.

SC-I hate this place, I am calling again and telling them how bad I am being treated.

LP-I am part of home office. I willl make sure you get nothing. Now please leave before I need to force you out.

SC-You better not touch me. I would need to shower for months.

At this time one of the ZSs A 30 yr old male came up. He didnt know what was goin on.

SC-Now that is the type of man that needs to be in charge. White men know more.

ZS-Are you talking to me b/c I am not white.

SC just looked at him and couldnt believe it. We finally got rid of her. Hopefully for good.

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
            SC-Oh no I am not talking to you. I have never talked to a black man in my life and I am not about to start.
            Well ma'am since you're talking to me, you've already started so you might as well keep on going.

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
              UPDATE....
              Hallelujah, a home office corporate manager shut her down!

Thank heaven.

Let's hope it sticks.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                You guessed it we were to give her a $25 card to make her happy.
                The only way to make this bitch happy is to build her a time machine that takes her back to Montgomery, Alabama in 1952. I find it ironic all of this is happening around MLK Jr. Day.
                Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
                Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
                Fiancee: What?!
                Me: Nevermind.

Comment

London, London England.

Quoth Pagan View Post
                  I've gotten the "Go back where you came from" from a little old Hispanic man at a store here in ABQ. I just looked at him and said, "You mean Las Cruces?" (city in the southern part of the state where I was born and raised.)

His eyes just bugged out like he couldn't conceive of that. 'Cause you know, I can't be a juera and a native born New Mexican.
                  Has not happened the last decade or so, but since I lived part of my life in Jamaica (where my parents came from) I picked up some of the accent. When told to go back where I came from I just reply "London, London England. Why would I want to move back there? I like Canada." At which point they start to notice the British part of my accent instead of the accent they expected to hear due to my skin colour.
                  Last edited by earl colby pottinger; 01-17-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Hug

Please arrange hugs for both LP and ZS, they made my day. Hech, since you probably got rid of the woman for good I suggest hugs for everybody!
                    Last edited by MadMike; 01-18-2012, 02:04 AM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post. We've already read it.

Comment

I hope to GAWD your upper management listens to this SECOND report on this bitch -- from an upper management type this time! -- and can keep a grip on their spines this time! Their excuse the first time was beyond pathetic. It's horrible that they feel their employees should put up with that kind of attitude so "we don't lose" one lousy customer, who no doubt would continue her tirade everytime she walks through the door.

What does 'ZS' mean?

Comment

Quoth thehuckster View Post
                        I find it ironic all of this is happening around MLK Jr. Day.
                        I don't. Racism doesn't take days off.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                          What does 'ZS' mean?
                          Zone Supervisor?
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Ah, okay, thanks.

Comment

I wish she could be prosecuted for hate speech...I really do. This was not some KKK rally in an outdoor area with police around and limits to what is allowed under the current laws of the United States. This was in a restaurant and personal racist slurs were made against staff members. Ugggh, I better stop there, getting too pissed off at that..."human being".
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

ugh.... Makes my skin crawl! And I know how it is as I lived in Japan for three years teaching middle school and took racist abuse from a group of my students the entire time. The head teachers waved it away as, "They're children! Let it be." NO EXCUSE. When I threw out the word 'ijime' or bullying to them though after one bad class, they finally took action.... which was removing them from my classes. OMG. The change in the ENTIRE class was palpable without those toxic boys in it.

That's all this lady is... toxic! I hope she never goes back to your store!
                                "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Working...
                                X