Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got taxguykarl And at our place,we toss your mail if... you haven't lived here for months on end,we have no idea who you are or you're a tenant's brother who ran up a colossal rent bill and got ostracized several years ago...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      Got taxguykarl And at our place,we toss your mail if... you haven't lived here for months on end,we have no idea who you are or you're a tenant's brother who ran up a colossal rent bill and got ostracized several years ago...
      I got a little annoyed when I first moved in here. One day I left several pieces of her mail in the box with a note for the mail carrier, and three or four days in a row they were left there. I finally called her and told her I'd leave it in a bag on the doorknob and she could come get it (she only moved a few miles away). For a little while after that I made sure I had a sharpie in my bag so I could write "Moved - Return to Sender" on anything I wasn't sure was junk (and a few things I was). I would even get stuff from her kid's school...how do you not make sure they update your address? I understand some things slipping through the cracks, but the school?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got mathnerd's and Monica's today! Hoping to have mine in the mail by Thursday, so they're out before I have to go away for a week. Finally finished making them, just need to address them and mail them, but need to get the brace off my writing hand first.

Comment

• All the foreigny ones have gone. I will send out American ones once Turkey Day has been and gawn...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Ack! Glitter!!

Got Karl's card today...

oooh...sparkly

Comment

• Guess who deleted the email with the pdf with everyone's addresses on.....

Comment

Guess who deleted the email with the pdf with everyone's addresses on.....

I know, I know!

Let's see how much Pep Squad likes you...

Comment

But....my calendar stops at Month 12
                  oh You know I'm a silly USian. Nov. 19 then.

And it really helps if we've decided on the inclusions before the list is ready.
                  Meeeeoooow.....
                  Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Got one from TaxGuyKarl! Thank you!
                    "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• got all mine out today, including international.

Received one in the mail today but had to run out the door before I could open it.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Got my stamps, just need to write them out!
                        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          Ack! Glitter!!

Got Karl's card today...

oooh...sparkly
                          My Dyson can handle that. She can sure suck.

And my card from Taxguykarl is pretty sparkly too.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            My Dyson can handle that. She can sure suck.
                            Took all the chrome off the glitter, did she?
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Got taxguykarl's today. Just the right amount of glitter . . .

Comment

• Got taxguycarl's yesterday. I didn't feel up to going to the P.O. Box today. Tomorrow definitely, since I won't visit it until Monday at the earliest.
                                Random conversation:
                                Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                                DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X