Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man do I miss getting home from work and being assaulted by 10kgs of black and white affection desperate to lick my chin. Seeing that little face vibrating in the window as I pulled in was the highlight of my day. We moved out of the in-laws' place a few months ago and the furbaby had to stay there. Technically she's their dog anyway, but I still miss her desperately.

OP, you didn't take a pic? I'm so disappointed. I need puppy pics after being inundated with the latest round of human newborns circulating around my workplace.
    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
      Seeing that little face vibrating in the window as I pulled in was the highlight of my day.
      For me, it was waking up first thing in the morning and seeing Dusty just lazily laying on the couch and thumping his tail when he saw me. Couldn't help but whenever I saw that.

Comment

OT: Does anyone else's mind instantly go :NSFW: whenever reading the thread title?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I would have gotten a pic, but A was hovering nearby and she goes ballistic if she sees anyone even glance at their cell phone while on the floor.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
          X