Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numbnuts joining the FBI? Does this mean that they're going to change their name to FBS (Federal Bureau of Stupidity)?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I'm just wondering if you were picked because he use to work there - as in they're just checking his claims on former employment - or if he specifically listed you as a reference.

I know the former is possible I mean cos one of my former shipmates listed me as a reference (with my permission) for a background check. Although unlike numbnuts she actually knew her job and did it well.

Comment

Oh Dear DOG . . . Numbnuts was the first person I thought of when I saw the title!

I'm glad I made a liquor run Thursday . . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Could you just print out this and get them to read it?
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Interesting. I would assume the FBI gets mostly the best from other agencies, so Numbnuts must really have turned around. Maybe he just needed discipline with real enforcement, or work that he felt was really important? At least, I sure hope he's turned around, otherwise the FBI seriously worries me...

Comment

They do security checks on any position in their agency, from the person who cleans the floors, sorts the mail, or is on the SRT. They also will so national security checks for the military, and if anything would have come up funky on mine for the airport they had the option to check it out in person if the position was one that warranted it.

There are MANY reasons for the FBI to investigate a persons background.

Comment

And it sounds like he's only APPLYING to become an agent, that doesn't necessarily mean he will make it in. And if he does, by some miracle, he may not make it OUT successfully. A friend's ex DH applied to the FBI, and listed me as a reference. I don't recall exactly what they asked, but I was more of a "character" reference than anything else. From all I recall reading about Numbnuts, unless he's really turned a corner, he won't make it past round 1 of the application process.

Comment

Given the stories that come from you, Irv, anybody at your store would be qualified to work for government.

Except, of course, you. You are actually competent.

Comment

Working...
                  X