X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe sucky maybe DUMB

Or needed more pizza

My store received an internet order last night Please remember I stated an INTERNET order). The pizza was an all-meat pizza/.

WITH ALLLLLLLLL of the meat toppings marked as NOT wanted. SO essencially an over priced cheese pizza since the all-meat pizza is considered a speciality pizza and those are priced higher.

Order gets delivered. An HOUR later the customer calls and complains the got a PLAIN CHEESE pizza NOT an all-meat pizza like he THOUGHT he ordered..

It was explained to him about the order we received on the internet (ya know the ONE he did himself with all of the meats rejected) so as to emphasis that we only gave him what he ORDERED.

Yes there was a free "replacement" involved.

Now the last time I ordered a speciality pizza (from 2 different companies with 2 different websites) over the internet I saw that all of the toppings that were stated in the description were checked and that I need do nothing else UNLESS I did not want a particular topping OR if I wanted to ADD a topping (like another meat not in the initial list OR add say extra cheese).

I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

A free replacement for this moron?

People this stupid shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a computer, or a car, or in public...

Comment

I'm waiting to hear the horror stories from "the hut" on this texting a emjoi to get a pizza.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

I smell veteran "free food" scammer here. I don't believe for a second that he didn't know exactly what he was doing.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          I smell veteran "free food" scammer here. I don't believe for a second that he didn't know exactly what he was doing.
          This for the truth...

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            Now the last time I ordered a speciality pizza (from 2 different companies with 2 different websites) over the internet I saw that all of the toppings that were stated in the description were checked and that I need do nothing else UNLESS I did not want a particular topping OR if I wanted to ADD a topping (like another meat not in the initial list OR add say extra cheese).
            Yeah... It's so insane that someone would get a free pizza after manually taking every topping off. I was pricing pizza delivery through online sites, and it is so straightforward. You should say "we can give you an extra pizza, but we have to make a note that you are an idiot, just for future reference. "
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
              I'm waiting to hear the horror stories from "the hut" on this texting a emjoi to get a pizza.
              I was about to say "that is domino's though" then I remembered where I was.

Yea, I still do not get why you would want to order via emjoi.
              I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
                Yea, I still do not get why you would want to order via emjoi.
                Some people are both super lazy and never change anything (like what they want to order)!

Comment

BUT red roof pizza DID have an ordering app for the Xbox a while back. have not seen it in a while though.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                    This for the truth...
                    OTOH, should we blame conspiracy on what could also easily be explained by stupidity?
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                    X