This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY NO MAC?!

Hm, I've just done a shitload of Crystal Meth, what should I do? Hey, the voices are telling me to get something. What's that, voices? You want me to get a MAC?! Well why the hell not. I'll just pop down to my local Mac retailer and grab one! What? The salesperson is on a break and you'll have to get a tech down here? OKAY!

Hey, I have no memory of how I got here. I'll just wander off for a bit. Oh, now I remember why I'm here! I need to get a mac. Where was the computer counter? Oh hey there is a guy sitting there now I'll just walk up and talk to him like he knows what I'm going on about. What? There are different kinds of Macs? I need to get a Mac right now. It needs to be fully loaded and $1500. The kind I want is $2400? What? You don't have any in stock? That can't be right! I wa just told to get a mac and it would be really simple and awesome and free.

You're not telling me what I want! You're humming and hawing too much! I'm going to go do more crystal meth and make a phone call!

I'm sorry. Would you like a hug?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Heh, I'm fine. It was actually kind of amusing. I'm pretty sure that if I did have the Mac in stock and if I did show it to him (I wouldn't have) that he would have run off with it and tried to buy more crystal meth (or whatever he was on).

Comment

That was a slightly horrifying look into a meth-head and oddly funny as hell.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'm in basic agreement that you might have to be on meth to start with to really want to buy a Mac
          I will never go to school!

Comment

The woe of working at the only apple-authorized dealer in the surrounding area.

Comment

Maybe he was supposed to go to MACdonalds?
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
                I'm in basic agreement that you might have to be on meth to start with to really want to buy a Mac
                Same here.
                This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

Comment

Isn't it a well-known meth behaviour to become obsessed with electronics and the like, and compulsively take things apart and rebuild them?

I don't think a Mac leaving the store with that guy would be around for long.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                    Isn't it a well-known meth behaviour to become obsessed with electronics and the like, and compulsively take things apart and rebuild them?

Holy shit, I'm on Meth!
                    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                      I believe that someone in that state's known as a "tweaker."
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        I believe that someone in that state's known as a "tweaker."
                        Yup. Fixing stuff that ain't broken. Actually, most of the time, tweakers take apart electronics because they just KNOW the cops are in there.

Back in the days of yore, I knew a guy who was so whacked out of his mind he was convinced that:

- the government watches us through the television shows to see how we respond to whatever it is on the television at the time. Like, what we laugh at or what we cry at or what we get mad at - they can see that through the television.

- Sometimes, he'd come over and immediately throw a blanket over the television even if it were off because he knew "they" were watching.

- He would cover the stereo because that's how they listen to us.

- He put electrical tape over a sensor on the computer because he was sure it was a camera.

- he took apart all the vents in the house looking for the digital camera he was sure my friend was hiding.

- My friend had some flies in her house and he was trying to convince her that it was actually the government that put those flies there because they were not flies, but cameras sent to watch them.

Meth is bad, mmmkay.
                        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X