X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kanalah View Post
    "Well, what do you want me to do about it?"
    "Let the parent know that sort of behavior is unacceptable"

Sorry, I know you like working there, but that sounds like a crap principal. The principal of a school should be excellent at conflict resolution, if he/she isn't, they aren't qualified to be in that position.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
      See the thing is - when everyone you know treats you like trash, it isn't long before you believe that you are trash.
      You are NOT trash. Never were, never will be. Your boss is a spineless coward and that woman was a stuck-up bitch with way too high an opinion of herself. People like her bring everybody down, and people like your boss and the woman's co-diners enable her when they refuse to call her out on her misbehavior.

Forget them, and the other bullies who've tried to drag you down. I repeat, you are NOT trash. You are Kanalah, a kind and decent person, a skilled artist and quilter, an all-around wonderful person. God loves you, your family loves you and we love you.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

*hugs Kanalah*

I love you. We love you. You are not trash. *hugs you lots* <3
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Kanalah - Your principal is an idiot. Correction, a spineless idiot.

Best of luck, you will need it with this moron not looking out for you...

Comment

Listen to XC, not to the nasty bitch. She's nasty, you're wonderful.

Anyone who uses a phrase like "the help" needs to be thrown head-down in a well-used outhouse. Grrrrr . . .

Comment

So the principal came over to talk to both myself and my co-worker that "some parents" complained that we were being rude to the kids in the lunch room. We both asked her if she thought we were rude, because she's in and out of everywhere and she'd know. She said that we do a great job but she had to say something to us because "some parents" complained. But we all knew who complained.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Hmmm, following that train of thought, does that mean the principal will have to go up to those parents and have the following conversation?

"Some of our employee's have complained that you're being rude."

"What?!"

"I have to say this because some employee's have complained."
                I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

God I wish.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                  X