This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy five dollar bill lady

So I wrote two other threads about this one lady... I call her the five dollar lady. She has hated me for months... She is sweet as pie to every other cashier except me because I guess five MONTHS ago she didn't like how I counted my fives (like everybody else I assure you) and has been a snot ever since.

I was the only cashier open because my co worker was busy with another customer and then I see the old hag who despises me. In all the years I've been here (almost ten) I've never had a regular hate me like she does and her grudge won't go away.

She see's me and walks up and stops and gives me this EVIL look and gets into my window.

Me: Hello, how are you today? (I was trying to be extra nice cuz I know of the hate)

Another co worker was walking up and waved at her and greeted her. The lady was all warm and bubbly with her but as soon as my co worker walked back to her window the look of pure hate returned to the customer's face.

SC gives me the biggest GLARE ever. I want fives (Hands me a $50 and a ticket for like $30 so a total of $80)

I gather the eighty dollars (normally we don't put two different transaction together but I can add fifty plus thirty--its not that hard and I thought it would be easier)

I count extremely slow cuz i realize she is counting with me. I thought I did a good job but then she just looks at me.

SC: What did you give me!?

Me... Uh you had a fifty dollar bill and a thirty dollar ticket so I gave you eighty in fives.

Gives me the stink eye like I was trying to cheat her.

Me: Have a good day!

SC: What did you just say to me?

Me..*deflated* Have a good day...?

She walks off in a huge snit like I did something to offend her.

The customer in my other co workers window stuck her tongue out at the old bat and she picked up on the rudeness immediately and was stunned and shocked by it.

Other customer: What was her problem? You were nothing but nice to her!

Me: She hates me.

OC: What a jerk.... sorry you have to deal with that.

And I talked with OC a bit while she was waiting. But geez... I hate to tell this old lady but I'm not going anywhere so suck it up and learn to live with it.

"Does your face look like that because you were just sucking on a lemon?"

Comment

i was once in line at the bank. A teller finished a transaction, and quickly walked over to a sup and whispered something and left the room. I guess the lady ahead of me was some kind of moonbat, she asked for Absent Teller, and not in a nice way. Sup said he'd wait on her. She wasn't happy with that, but she clearly didn't like Absent Teller, either.

There's no pleasing some people.

Comment

Sometimes I get someone glaring or ignoring me, barely containing the hate. If she looks familiar in the slightest, that's all I'm going to be familiar with because there are so many things I've done to tick off sucktomers. I can't possibly remember them all. I just wish they'd decide not to shop there anymore, though....
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I used to have one when I worked in the discount store. She hated me right up until I left. Why? Because I accidentally forgot to give her 10p change once. Might I add that I realised my mistake as soon as I closed my drawer, apologised, went to open it again to give it to her, but she walked out in disgust before I could. And apparently that was enough for her to hate me forever (until I left).

People like that don't deserve to be given the time of day. Don't let her get you down.

Comment

I had a few co-workers at Macy's who were like that with me......these women worked on another floor, so I didn't have to interact with them much, but the few times I did, I got the impression that they both severely disliked me. (never figured out what I did to either of them)

Comment

Working...
            X