This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question time:

Here in the land of we have so much sun that we don't need no stinking daylight saving time, smoking in all public buildings is prohibited.

So, even if you do have a medical MJ card and a prescription bottle full of the good stuff, would you really think that its a good idea to fire up a pipe full of it in the waiting room of the local Welfare office because you had been sitting for a couple of hours?

Idiot almost started a riot. Some of the other customers wanted to share, others were outraged that he was polluting their air and he just kept on toking, ignoring everything until Tank turfed him.

Wow, I just....nope.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Idiot isn't exactly doing much to discourage any stereotypes about welfare people being druggies. smh
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I...have no words...

Comment

OTOH, I can think of a few words on this, besides the obvious fact that the stupid is nuclear grade strong on this:

Take this to Fratching.

This thread is now closed.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X