This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Reality Fades Away

This is taken from notes from one of our customers. As some of you know, I work for a cable/internet/phone company. These aren't the exact notes but are summarized:

1. SC wants to know why she pays more than what shows on website (website shows promo rates). SC states she is not getting the amount of channels she is paying for. Offered to verify services but she declined. Offered to mail her channel line up, declined.

2. (a day later) SC wants channel line up of what she has and nothing more. SC disconnected call after becoming irate that she didn't want to verify her services.

3. SC called about 'price for life' information. Asked to verify identification and SC became irate. Became irate after every question asked. Accused me of having a tape recorder in my mouth because the answer to her question was always the same. SC disconnected call.

4. SC called in and stated she was unaware of charge for equipment. Explained monthly charges and services she was recieving. SC unhappy and disconnected call.

5. SC called in upset but would not explain why she was upset. Something to do with SS# which is not on her account. SC was yelling and using foul language. SC finally clarified she was upset about billing and the fact that there are cables overhead of her property that belong to <Company>. Cables run to neighbor's house but SC wants them moved.

6. Per Tech lines do not cross SC's property and belong to <unrelated phone company> and not <our company>.

7. SC called in upset and wants a tech out to fix issue. Would not state what issue is, wants tech out now, scheduled truck roll.

8. Tech called in. SC upset about lines over her house. There are no lines over Sc's house. Cables run along sidewalk to neighbors house. Do not cross SC's property. SC adamant we move the lines. Informed SC the only way to move the lines would be to move the pole and that neither belong to <company> SC adamant tech move utility pole away from her property. Tech declined. Please do not roll trucks on this issue any more.

All this in the course of a month. Must be nice to be so self-entitled and oblivous to the world around you.
    My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
    Must be nice to be so self-entitled and oblivous to the world around you.
    It sure must be, right up until you realize that you're a stupid nobody that doesn't deserve your every whim catered to. Which, you know, doesn't happen.
    But, then again, you'd probably spend your whole life angry that things aren't going how you want them to.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

I hope she is getting charged for those truck rolls...
      "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

What the heck is that woman on?
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
        X