Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I DON'T F*&#ING CARE!!!!!!!! (langauge, ranty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DON'T F*&#ING CARE!!!!!!!! (langauge, ranty)

Customer walks up to me as I'm stocking floss

SC:"Excuse me, do you have any children's toothbrushes?"
    ME:"There are some right there." Pointing to the display of toothbrushes *right in front of her*
    SC:*que high, whiny, nasal voice* "Oh, but they're soo expensive."
    She proceeds to look at the adult toothbrushes
    SC:"You see, I need as small one so I can reach..." (gestures at her mouth)
    ME:"Ma'am, the children's toothbrushes are right there."
    SC: *that voice again* "Oh, but they're so expensive"
    SC continues looking, occasionally muttering in that voice "Oh, but they're soo expensive." Eventually selects one and gets the hell out.

Lady, I get that every fucking day and there is fuck all I can do about it, and, at this point, fuck all I want to do about it. If the prices were up to me, I'd slap a dollar on every time you say that. You know, I actually am aware the the economy sucks right now. Suck it up and deal. You want to whine, do it with your friends, but do not involve me, I am not your friend, and the next person who says things are "expensive like I can change it is going to get the shit slapped out of them. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

We got those people often enough. The ones that wanted to whine. They were almost worse than the ones that wanted to bitch and carry on.
    "Oh but woe is me! Life is sooo hard!" /fail
    Try working in retail.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Or, she could do the alternative and get the toothbrush for free ....... by visiting a dentist and getting a checkup ......
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Let me get this straight-she drove to the store using gas that's priced out of this world & she has the nerve to complain about toothbrush prices? She needs to shut the fuck up & just buy the stupid thing!

Comment

Tooth brushes are cheap, why is she complaining? I think the most expensive tooth brush I ever bought was like 4$, but you keep them for a long time. So the cost is barely costing you anything to use it every day.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

If she's so worried about the economy and prices of things ... she should be whining to her Congressman, not to store employees.
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Aye-YI! What the heck does she expect?! If it's just soooooo expensive, GO TO A DOLLAR STORE! Geeze.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
              X