This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Mic Moments

this is for anyone that uses radios while at work (such as myself, lol) for dumb shit that's been said over the radio/PA system/in person/ect.

this one was my own

i had another officer (i'm a CO) ask for me to come to a gate and let him in (it was locked, obviously, because it was like 2am or some shit), at the time the dorm i was working didn't have working air conditioning in the officer station so i had the hallway doors propped.

i said "dude just come in my back door, it's always open"

queue like half the institution saying "wow" or "did he just really say that?" :/

going through the sally port after clocking out half the control room staff (that were on my shift) look at me and just start shaking their heads lmao
    Last edited by pzychobitch; 12-09-2018, 02:02 PM. Reason: this happened ~3 months ago. i still get shit for that one, lmao.
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
    i said "dude just come in my back door, it's always open"
    "I can do it after I get off."
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I'll just leave this here.

https://youtu.be/OB1_J18FqGE?t=184
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

As my mom always responds after saying something dirty minded, "Ain't the dirt in my mind that's the problem :P"
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
          As my mom always responds after saying something dirty minded, "Ain't the dirt in my mind that's the problem :P"
          As true as that is, sometimes, it is good to have someone working for you that has a dirty mind. Thankfully, I was able to name servers in Titusville, FL. After all, I would think that having a server name that had the first three letters would be embarrassing.

I've seen servers that had SHI-EATA and CUM in their names.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

At 11AM....

Security: guardhouse to receiving, I have your 8AM Garelick, appointment ID xxxxx, using lumpers.

Receiving foreman: The only thing he's gonna be using is a PHONE to call and make a NEW APPOINTMENT cuz he's over 3 hours late!!!!

Everyone else on channel:
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
            X