This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A musical joke

Sam Frank and Frank Sam were best friends. They did everything together, and they both loved music. Sam Frank was an accomplished pianist and Frank Sam was a harpist. They spent many happy hours playing duets. They both happened to die on the same day.

Frank Sam went to heaven, but apparently Sam Frank led a life that was not as chaste, for he ended up in Hell. After a few weeks, Frank Sam began to miss his life long friend so he went to Saint Peter and asked if he could go down and visit him in Hell. Saint Peter, after much discussion agreed, but told Frank Sam he must be back before midnight. The Pearly Gates closed at the last strike of the clock, and if he wasn't back he would have to remain in Hell forever..

Frank grabbed his harp and went to visit Sam. When he got down there, he discovered that Sam Frank was doing OK in Hell. He was the manager of a disco. The two old friends had a wonderful time together. They spent the day playing duets, and that night, they danced and partied in the disco. Suddenly Frank Sam heard the clock begin to strike midnight. He ran out of the disco and flew back to heaven as fast as he could. He barely made it in before the gates closed.

Soon after he arrived, he gasped and desperately started searching for Saint Peter. When he found him, he told Saint Peter that he had to go back to Hell right away. When Saint Peter asked why, Frank Sam began to wail, "I left my harp in Sam Frank's disco..."
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Somebody dropped a Steinway baby grand down one of the shafts at Inco's operation in Sudbury. In what key was the crash when it hit bottom?

A flat minor.

Spoiler Inco operates nickel mines in Sudbury end spoiler
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

omg I should destroy your soul for that lol. It took me 5 times of reading it before I got it
      My Wajas cave

Comment

<thinks on it, then starts to sing, then the penny drops>

Oh good lord that was bad.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

What?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I've always liked:
            "How do you get an oboist to play a sustained A flat?"
            "Take away her batteries."
            but it's a bit obscure, sorry. So, let's go with:
            "Have you heard the one about the violist who played in tune?"
            "Me neither."
            I only sing, at the moment, so in the interest of equal opportunity bashing:
            "Define: minor second."
            "Two basses singing in unison."

Comment

Quoth Mycroft View Post
              I only sing, at the moment, so in the interest of equal opportunity bashing:
              "Define: minor second."
              "Two basses singing in unison."
              Ouch.
              As a bass, I resemble that remark.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

So the world is now cleft in parts, SATB.

... they'd be singing songs in fifteen part harmony, and when one part disappeared, that's where they knew the clam would be!

... Which is why Americans only sing in four-part harmony to this very day.

... that proved to be too dangerous.
                Last edited by dalesys; 02-05-2011, 09:42 PM.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X