Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year, you can't check your bank account!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year, you can't check your bank account!

So I went to log in to my bank account online to see how much money we had before I paid the rest of the rent...apparently my password is invalid. Hmmm. Didn't have a problem 2 weeks ago. Panic, start a virus scan.

I had to pay the rent tonight, so I went ahead and did that (all I can do is assume the funds are there). Then called the bank and left a message, which won't be returned until Wednesday probably while I'm at work. I'm hoping that their system expires passwords after X months (and they don't notify customers the way they should) and all I need to do is reset it.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Can you check it by phone? My bank has a number I can call and punch in my account number to get the balance, recent transactions, etc.

I can't even remember my online password. I tried what I thought it was, and it was wrong, so then I got an email notification saying 'your account is locked.' Peachy. Now I have to call them and get them to reset it or tell me what it is because when you mess up the online access, they make you call them.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X