This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year Everyone!

Just a quick message wishing everyone here a happy new year from the UK! May 2013 bring you a lot less SC's!

Happy New Year to all from me as well!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Officially New Year on East Coast.

Happy New Year!

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Happy New Year to all my fellow SCers from Southern Ontario!

Comment

Happy New Year to everybody, from WNY!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Got another 3 hours to go, here.

Been hearing random fireworks since 6pm, and now we've got a live mariachi band serenading us from our neighbor's place.

[eta] make that 2... got distracted in the middle of making my post...

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Happy New Year!
              "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Happy New Year all!!!!
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I'll share what I posted on Facebook:

A new year, a chance for change. Also a chance to be thankful for what we have, friends, family, and pets. No matter the difficulties of the last year, this is the moment to stand up and say "this year will be better."

I have a wonderful family, spread out all over the country. I also have friends scattered all over the world. This year, I am determined to visit at least some of them, and let them know in person how much they mean to me.

I'm going to spread hugs all over this world. I invite all of you to do the same.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                    May 2013 bring you a lot less SC's!
                    Definitely! Especially since "less" (referring to quantity) means they have been transformed into a fungible form, while "fewer" (referring to number" means they're intact. How do you turn SCs into a fungible form? Simple - put them through the
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X