This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to work....

So after being off work for more than 3 months with a broken wrist, I am going back to work tomorrow.

My wrist and hand aren't back to normal. My wrist movements are restricted and I don't have full movement in my fingers, but continual physiotherapy and daily exercise are improving them.

I should be able to show films, and that is the bulk of my job, so I should be ok.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

So how did it go today? No pain, I hope.
    Make a list of important things to do today.
    At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
    Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

No pain. I put on all the films during my shift (around 16 of them). It looks like I will be ok showing films. I have another shift on Thursday, if that goes well, I will be back on shift by myself.

Comment

Did my first solo shift last night. Everything went ok. I had to get help to move a print 'cos I have no strength in my arm. My wrist and hand were ok, but I was knackered at the end of it all. I had a bath and a glass of scotch when i got in and collapsed into bed.

Comment

Working...
        X