This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brain-To-Mouth filter = broken

Or at least it doesn't function before 7 or 8 in the morning. For whatever insane reason, I agreed to pull a 5-2 shift today instead of my normal 8-5 because they needed extra help setting Produce. Never. Again. Especially not that department.

We were putting in the new shelves, and they had a sort of rubber gasket on the back that keeps product from falling off the back of the shelves and into the abyss where it can rot. These shelves were a real pain in the ass to put in, and since the mods were up wrong and no one knew exactly how to set them, a male coworker, J, and I, had figure out a method that got them in quicker than anyone else could, and without making the gasket fall off. When someone was lamenting the fact that we had to put the shelves in yet AGAIN, I boasted proudly that "We can stick it in without pulling the rubber off!" 30 seconds later I finally realized why everyone was laughing at me. Good god, was I mortified Let it be a lesson to me about taking such early shifts. Although I relayed the story to my fellow first shifters, and they said I must be finally starting to loosen up
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
Working...
X