This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardees Orientation

I had my Hardees orientation yesterday. Filled out W-4's & a bunch of other paperwork & was given a ton of information. I start work on the 22nd after I get back from my vacation.
    It's really easy to get to work. Up the street & I'm there!

Congrats! I haven't been to an Hardees in over a year. I absolutely love their mushroom and swiss burger.... maybe its time for me to make a nice visit to Hardees for one soon.
    New England Patirots... FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
    New England Revolution... Will win MLS Cup one day.

Comment

Same here, Demolition Man. I haven't even SEEN a Hardee's since last November.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I hope all goes well for you!
        Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on the new job!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Went to Hardees two Saturdays ago. The prices are a little high, but the taste is something that Arby's can't even touch.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You are all lucky. We don't even have hardees here anymore. Burger King took over all the Utah stores. Oh how I miss Hardees.

Comment

Lucky. Haven't seen a Hardees in years. And yet I see commercials for Hardees, Sonic, and other places that have drool-inducing food, yet I can't get them.

Ah well, I guess I'll have to settle for having Five Guys burgers. How will I EVER manage?
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                X